Thursday 16 October 2014

Do It Yourself  Christmas Decoration



The Joy of Decorating your house for the Christmas season. The season comes and goes so fast, so in order to really enjoy your Decorations you have to put them up early. I saw a lot of the large stores have already put on display their Christmas Decorations for Sale. Me and house decorations is like a child in a candy store. But boy the prices of the decorations in these stores leave me like a really disappointed child that mummy could not afford to buy the candy I wanted.



For those who know me, I am a real economist and watch meh dollars when ah have to spend it. So I thought about you all and decided to share these really cool Do It Yourself Decoration (DIY). When you are finish viewing, I think you will really be thanking me for these beautiful inexpensive decorations that you probably have most of the items in your home already, to create.




3 comments:

  1. Great tips for saving a buck. I have also posted some fantastic do-it-yourself Christmas decorations tips on my blog, carolsp28.blogspot.com. Check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great ideas ...so creative. Perhaps I will try a couple of these this year...after the spinach pastelle..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful display of creativity expressed by a talented individual. I must include those spinach pastelles look delicious, can't wait to sample two or three of them.

    ReplyDelete